Policy, procedure and document management
Developing your organisation’s policies and procedures doesn’t need to be a hassle. Our policies and procedures have been written by industry experts, aligned to the NDIS Practice and Aged Care Standards, ready to be adopted from Day 1.
The base module includes policy and process content, web-app features for both employees and managers, ongoing assistance with migration, implementation and maintaining policies and procedures.
Promote a culture of quality with an integrated
quality management system
- Access to NDIS and/or Aged Care content libraries of policies, procedures and documents, mapped to regulations
- Our industry experts review regulatory and best practice changes, providing recommended changes to policy and procedures. Updated content is uploaded automatically to web-apps
- Policy and process creation, editing and management
- Remove time and effort required with automated version control and notifications
- Ensure staff have read and understood your organisation’s key information with employee policy/process acknowledgment
- Reduce the time required to find content with global search and filtering tools
- Convert text heavy procedures into visually appealing process maps
- Save time and effort with the optional migration of existing policy and process content
- Improve the likelihood of a successful implementation with administrator training
- Reach out to a dedicated team for ongoing support and assistance
Get to know an intuitive, integrated quality management system designed for NDIS providers
11 pre-set quizzes to test employees on policies and processes, and the ability to make your own. Easily track completion to ensure compliance.
Employees can enter feedback with notifications sent to managers. Managers can review, assign actions and track the status.
A simple way to report risk, compliance, incidents and improvements. Take a proactive approach with a tool that helps organise, plan, measure and mitigate risk.
Easily manage and track your internal compliance. Schedule internal audits, assign tasks and record evidence.