Fit-for-purpose NDIS and Aged Care quality management solution
Manage and track improvements. Encourage a culture of continuous improvement. Ensure workers are adequately trained and can access the compliance documentation they need.
Meet a new level of efficiency
Centro QMS exists securely in the cloud, with all data stored in Australia. Files don’t get lost or go out of date, staff can work remotely or on the go, and it’s easy to work with external auditors.
Move from outdated ways of working and take your business to the next level with Centro QMS.
- Policy and process creation tools
- Easy to find with search and filtering
- Simple to maintain with integrated version control and approval process
- Notify staff when policies and processes have been updated
- Have staff acknowledge they have read and understood policies and procedures
- Encourages employee uptake and adoption
- Promotes a culture that focuses on continuous upskilling, education and training for your employees, as encouraged by the NDIS
- Provides evidence of training that can be used for future audits
- Reduces employee on-boarding time and cost
- Select from a library of 21 quality standard and operational audits
- Create an annual schedule to monitor and track progress
- Supports multiple locations or departments
- Record notes, store evidence and assign actions
- Create and add your own audits and improvements
- Centralise the management of continuous improvement activity across your organisation
- Employees can easily lodge an incident or enter complaint information
- Notifications automatically sent to managers
- Mangers can review, assign actions to and track the status of incidents and complaints
- Linked to other items such as risks and improvements
- Identify risks and conduct risk assessments
- Create controls with the aim of mitigating specific risks
- Retain proof you are managing risks with system documentation
Flexible and scalable to your organisation.
Get in touch for a tailored solution today.
Advanced functionality to scale your business
11 pre-set quizzes to test employees on policies and processes, and the ability to make your own. Easily track completion to ensure compliance.
Employees can enter feedback with notifications sent to managers. Managers can review, assign actions and track the status.
100+ pre-set commonwealth and state regulations. Refine to suit your organisation, or create your own.
Policy, Process and Document content
50 + policies, processes, and documents, compliant to industry quality standards. Refine to suit your organisation or create your own.
Tools to create step by step processes and procedures. Link to relevant information or documentation and assign roles.
Keep up to date with legislative changes with our ongoing content updates. Easily review our summaries and apply relevant changes to your content.